WHY I AM RUNNING
We need to get away from the idea of government solutions, and instead have accountable government where solutions come from the people.
You deserve a leader who will make tough decisions, and will work to make government listen to the hard-working people of northern Michigan.
• Protect public health and open northern Michigan safely and responsibly
• Build a stronger economy for northern Michigan families with better-paying jobs and increase household income
• Help seniors and veterans
• Protect natural resources and the Great Lakes
• Prioritize spending and make government more accountable to taxpayers
• Demand more local control and defend private property
rights and our outdoor heritage
Sue and her husband, Pat, have been married for 44 years, they have
three married children and three grandchildren.
The Allors worked hard to build a small family business and create jobs that contribute to northern Michigan’s economy.
As state representative, Sue has earned the reputation of a common sense leader who fights to make life better for seniors and hard-working families.
VOTE NOVEMBER 3!